Montana's Only Gammill Rental Studio
Have you always wanted to finish your own quilts? Tired of driving long distances to rent a longarm, especially after the snow flies here in Montana?!?!
Well beginning June 2023, you can rent time on our Gammill Statler computerized machines in our fully equipped private longarm. With our 12 foot, pivotal access tables, you can finish a quilt from wall or crib size up to a king-size.
In order to rent time on our machines, you must first attend a certification class to learn how to use them. This class is for quilters who do not own a longarm but want to complete their quilts with an overall edge-to-edge computerized design. Custom quilting is NOT taught in this class. You will not only learn how to use the machine and set up a computerized E2E design, but also how to make design choices, choosing thread color, how to prep your backing and loading the machine.
Once you complete the Certification Class you can book rental time for a 1/2 day or full day. Pre-purchase 3 full days and get an hour free. You will have the use of the studio to quilt your quilts including use of the 6'x4' custom cutting table for trimming your quilts and the professional ironing station.
How to Reserve
Bookings are by the day - 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM and by scheduled appointment.
How much does longarm quilting machine rental cost?
Cost is $20/hour
What is included in the longarm rental fees?Rental includes use of a solid color longarm quilting thread and access to a library of patterns loaded in the machine for rentals.
What is not included in the longarm rental fees?
Batting and backing are NOT included in the rental fees. We do have a great selection of batting by the yard available to finish your quilt. In order to reduce issues with tension, we include a nice selection of tried and true threads.
- All users are required to attend a Certification Class on the use and care of the machine and studio prior to use.
- All users are responsible for any careless damage done to machine, equipment or property.
- User will use the machine at his or her own risk.
- Basic colored thread is included in rental. Variegated thread is available for a fee.
- User will leave machine, floor, equipment, kitchen, etc. clean and replace any items borrowed back where they belong.
- You are welcome to use our professional ironing station and 6' x 4' cutting table and cutting mat, but must bring your own rotary cutter.